If you prepare for your ACC/PCC certification or credential renewal or merely want to take your coaching to the next level of mastery, this might help.
I would word it in more absolute terms because from my experience of my interaction with my clients sooner or later they went to the next level of mastery.
You might be wondering what the process we go through together is:
- You record a session with a client that grants you the explicit permission to do that.
- You create a transcript of your coaching session with the client. Those mentioned above will help us seek and find specific evidence of your competencies.
- You send the recording and transcript to me.
- I assess it in terms of seeking the evidence of competency
- I create a strategic plan with upgrades recommendations
- We hold a one-hour session on zoom to reflect on that together
- I deliver my written assessment plus upgrade recommendations
- You continue practicing what feels resonant and right for you.
- You get the credit for one mentoring hour with a Mentor in good standing.
If in my perception your recording goes over the minimal requirements for ACC/PCC you can send it to the ICF. Else you can record another one, and we could go again through the loop.
If you only seek mastery, you can go back and practice and if you feel like you can come back later to check progress and see whether there is room for upgrades.